By registering to bid at TcBid.Com you agree to close the transaction
pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale and registration.
2. Every item is offered as is, where is and with all faults. TcBid.Com
and its sellers do not offer any kind of warranty expressed or implied
as to any items condition, quality or value. Inspection of items prior
to the day of the auction will be posted on the auction information
page with dates, time and location of inspection. No refunds will be
awarded for any reason which include but are not limited to: errors in
the items description, photo, defect, or any thing wrong with the asset
item. It is the bidder's sole responsibility to inspect the item before
3. Bidders are required to submit a valid full name, address, email
address and phone number. TcBid.Com, reserves the right to reject
registration to any person or entity for any reason.
4. All invoices must be paid in full within the closing time of pickup.
No items may be removed from premises before any invoice has been
settled. TcBid.Com reserves the right to ban all non paying bidders
from any future auctions. TcBid.Com reserves the right to distribute
the unclaimed items in the best interest of the seller.
5. TcBid.Com accepts these forms of payment. Cash, certified check,
postal money orders, credit cards via www.paypal.com.
6. A down payment may be required if a bidder has reached a bidding
amount greater then a set cash value. Terms of the deposit may vary by
auction. If a deposit cannot be made TcBid.Com reserves the right to
reject any bid..
7. A buyers premium is in affect TcBid.Com will charge an additional
10% - 13% buyers premium to all invoices. For example if you bid
$100.00 on an item and win, your invoice will be charged $100.00 plus a
10% buyers premium of $10.00 for a total of $110.00 plus any sales tax
that may apply.
8. TcBid.Com and its consigners reserve the right to have a reserve or
minimum selling price on any item. The reserve amount may or may not be
displayed depending on the consigned party. Selected items with a
reserve will need seller confirmation. On lots with a reserve the
auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller. TcBid.Com
and its auctioneer reserve the right to reject bids for any reason.
TcBid.Com also reserves the right bid on its own behalf.
9. Removal of items will take place during designated times determined
by the auctioneer. All items must be checked out before leaving the
premises. Any bidder or person removing an item that is not theirs they
won in the auction will be barred from the premises and banned from
bidding on any future TcBid.Com auctions. If a bidder fails to remove
an item with in the time frame allowed TcBid.Com and its consigner and/or affiliate,
reserve the right deem the item abandoned by the bidder and the bidder
will lose any rights to that item, including any payments for said items.
10. By registering with TcBid.Com you agree to hold harmless both
TcBid.Com its owner and any consigner against any claim or liability
resulting from assets sold, including but not limited to: proximate or
consequential damages, failure to comply with local, state or federal
laws, and cost or legal expenses arising there from. No person shall
have any claim against TcBid.Com, their respective agents or employees
for any injuries sustained or damages to or loss of property that may
occur at the auction site.
11. No children or pets are allowed at the auction site during
inspection or removal.
12. All bidders enter auction site at there own risk. Any accident or
harm caused is not the responsibility of the auctioneer or the
13. If any bidder fails to complete their transaction, TcBid.Com and
its consigners reserve the right to dispose of the item at the bidder's
expense. The auctioneer and its consigner may offer the item to another
bidder. If a bidder fails to complete a transaction they will be barred
from future TcBid.Com auctions until all transactions are completed.
14. TcBid.Com acts as an agent to the consigner and is not responsible
for actions or principles.
15. TcBid.Com reserves the right to adjust these terms at any time for
16. Malfunction, Shutdown, Loss of Service, Technical errors. Results
of a auction may be rendered void if a technical error, malfunction,
shutdown, or temporary loss of service occurs. In such an event,
TcBid.Com reserves the right to remedy the situation in whichever way
best represents the seller, including the cancellation of existing
bids. TcBid.Com shall not be held liable in any way for any technical
errors, malfunctions, shutdowns, or loss of service.
17. All or any update made on TcBid.Com or its auctions pages take
precedent over any advertised ad. TcBid.Com reserves the right to chage
the terms of any auction at any time for any reason.
18. No claims will be allowed after an item has been removed from the
auction site. Neither TcBid.Com nor the seller shall be held liable for
non-delivery to any high bidder of any item if payment has been made
but the bidder fails to remove item before the last day of announced
19. By placing a bid with TcBid.Com you agree to all the terms as
agree to the online terms & conditions
would like to obtain a bidding number
do not agree to the terms and conditions